Sunday, October 19, 2008

blog post #4

In the article titled "Capitalism Wothout Capital?" Ron Paul is saying that what we are experinceing now is the result of years of our capitalistic economy running on debt instead of capitol. He also goes on to say that the nation's "negative savings rate" is a reflection of its citizens bad habbits and that not only is the nation heading towards bankrupcy, but so are its people and small businesses.


here's a link to a related article..."A Spent Force"
actually this whole website is full of economy info, so here it is... economist.com
and of course, here's a comic...

1 comment:

kshapiro said...

Thinking about all this economic crisis disaster and stuff is so scary to me. I read the article that you linked to (thank you by the way) and still I don'e seem to understand it. Economic vocabulary like "negative saving rates" and "pay day loans" have no other connotation in my mind then emminent doom. yikes. Well, I hope that the true meaning of this article was really everythings fine dont worry and I just couldn't quite catch it because of all the refrences to disaster and chaos.