Monday, October 20, 2008

Ron Paul expresses his opinion on the proposed bailout, and he sounds much more like a concerned citizen than an indifferent politician. He makes clear his fears that this bailout will put an and to our Republic and socialize our banking industry. Paul goes on to say that we need to bite the bullet during the hard economic times to come instead of printing new money and delaying our inevitable depression.I predicted that this blog would be much more formal than any of the other blogs I had read prior to it. I was wrong. Aside from a few big words, it was no different than other blog I've read. I think that this is largely due to the fact that Ron Paul is a Libertarian, and he doesn't talk, think, or write as most government officials do.What stood out to me was a fact that Ron Paul exposes. While the country was up in arms about the proposed bailout for our banks, the American automotive industry recieved a 25 billion dollar bailout without controversy. It angers me that the government would do that while American citizens are preoccupied with something else.

No comments: